Infection Control Course
This course has been put together by Registered Nurses with a keen interest in infection control and cleaning. With a pandemic upon us, it is more important now than ever before to ensure we are cleaning our workplaces effectively; in fact the government is insisting that we do.
This course is designed to provide more detail around basic infection control principles and how to clean effectively and is written for anyone wanting to better understand
- how infection spreads,
- how you can protect yourself and others from infection, and
- how to clean a work environment in order to reduce the spread of infection.
We will also provide you with some templated cleaning schedules for modification and use within your workplace.
Unless otherwise stated, all information from this course is drawn from the following organisations:
- The Australian Government Department of Health
- Safe Work Australia
- The World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Australian Guidelines for the Prevention and Control of Infection in Healthcare, Canberra: National Health and Medical Research Council (2019)
Enrol Now For The Full Infection Control Cleaning Course
Click the link below to setup create your account and access the full course material. Once you have completed the course, you will receive a certificate of completion and a certificate badge you can include on your website or share on social media profiles.
Course Duration: 90 minutes
Course Price: $95 (inc GST)
- When you click on the Register Now button above, you will be taken to the login page on a Learning Management Platform, termed accessIQ.
- You will then either need to login (if you have an existing account) or create a new account.
- This will allow you to complete your enrolment into the Infection Control Cleaning Course, where you will be able to enter a promotional code (if you have one) and make payment during this process.
- You will have the option to activate your assessment and commence your training immediately, or activate at a later date.
- You can save and exit at any point during your training.
- Once you have completed your course you can finish and submit your quiz answers.
- Marking occurs within a week and if you are deemed competent, you will receive a confirmation email followed by another email with evidence of your micro-credential (you will receive a badge to share on social media).
- You will also receive a hard copy certificate of completion sent to your nominated address.
- If in the unlikely circumstance that you are not deemed competent, you will receive an email conveying this, along with feedback from your assessor.
- You will have the opportunity to resubmit your answers to the quiz questions.